Once Upon a Haircut: The Options

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow but I'm still unsure about the cut.

I'm seriously contemplating a pixie like Emma Watson's.
I think it's really pretty.

Option A

Or a little longer like Michelle Williams's.
Her pixie is a little more girly.



This is the closest I've come to a pixie (a 'bob')



 I might just end up getting Ginnifer Goodwin's cut.
It might be a little more me.


Option B

This is 'the flip' I got a couple years ago.
I really liked it.


But then I grew it out.
And now it's super long and it takes an hour to do my hair.
Tomorrow I'll say goodbye to this.


And this.


Goodbye LONG wavy/straight hair!
I'm pretty excited and a little sad. 
Mostly excited though.
Who know's what I'll pick tomorrow.
I just know I'm ready to cut it off.
Although I could just cut a few inches off and add layers like this.


Option C


My version (this was years ago)



So my options are:
A) A Pixie
B) Short (just above the shoulders)
C) Medium length w/layers
(Your thoughts and opinions are more than welcome)



"I'm an international criminal. It always ends like this" 
- Mr. Chow (Ken Jeong) in The Hangover Part II








Comments

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-Rm8ePNfY&feature=related
    JUST RAN ACROSS YOUR SITE. YOUR A CUTE GAL YOU COULD PULL OFF A SHORT DO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment