Teapots Big and Small!

These are a couple of teapots that caught my eye online.


A woman was jailed for worshiping this teapot in Malaysia.

 
This giant tea-pot-shaped fountain is outside a tea shop in Beijing.

So where does the tea go??

Found this teapot on ohiocraft.org for $12000!!! Crazy!

This one is a Cypress Bonsai tree teapot. Bonsai!!

This little thing is $120. What?!?

Now this one, they say, is the world's smallest teapot.

Though it isn't a teapot it's still pretty freakin' cute!

I had to add this one. How can I not have a purple teapot in the mix?

It makes me want pumpkin pie.

This just looks cool.

Teapot Dome Gas Station.

Little monster that pets the bird on the tree. Little monster how I love thee.

Neat.
By far the coolest!






Comments

  1. There's a teapot here elevated in branches (white).

    Do you know where this came from that I might be able to purchase?

    Please let me know - somewhere.there@gmail.com

    Cheers

    Ps - Great collection btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Teapot Dome gas station is a scandal. ;o)
    Lovely teapot post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment