Celebrating Love

On Valentine's Day Ramon took me to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory at the Arlington Highlands and this is what we bought.









They were delicious! It was hard to pick considering all the good stuff we had to choose from.
Look at all that deliciousness.






Then we sat on the bench outside from the shop and had one of those strawberries.
As you can see from this next picture I was eager to try it =)


And you know what? It was heavenly. I was very happy with my choice.


I even made a video while eating my strawberry. My thoughts on greedy fat people and chocolate strawberries. 




We've all been there I'm sure. When the last deliciously, chocolaty covered strawberry is taken before you get a chance to get your hand on one. Leaving you to settle for some other sweet treat that no one else cared for.

The strawberry was a bit messy so I had to dust nuts off my lap. Ha ha.
(yes I went there)




Then we went to Pappasito's in Arlington. And celebrated Valentine's with the family. Everyone was there and it was nice. Had a great time.
This is my Valentine gift from Ramon.


Wicked!
______________

The next day Ramon and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary. You heard right 9 years! Nine very happy years and counting. 
I started out the day with Ling-Ling trying to give me a kiss.


But what she really wanted was a tummy rub.




When Ramon got home he took me to Black Eyed Peas for dinner and to the movies to watched Just Go With It. I really liked the movie and recommend you go watch it. Thought it was pretty funny with a very cute storyline. And look my feet barely reached the railing.


And how creepy is this picture? If you can even see it.


Oh and as an anniversary gift Ramon gave me these...












My leatherbound book collection is growing!


I love it!!
Got lots of reading to do now.

See you later and thanks for reading!!!


Comments

  1. This sounds like a wonderful Valentine's Day, Lily! We're glad you guys enjoyed the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Their chocolate is amazing! :) Thanks for coming out to the Arlington Highlands as well. We were so glad to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura. We had a lot of fun at the Arlington Highlands. We go there all the time. We have our own personal favs like Hoffbraus Steaks, Kincaid's Hamburgers, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and Borders just to name a few. I think you are all doing a fantastic job out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment