Funny Little Dream



Before I go to bed tonight I have decided to watch 'The Skeleton Key.' I wonder what my dream will be like tonight. This morning I realized there were some coincidences with what I was watching on tv and what I dreamed last night. In my dream Ramon and I were at the White House attending an event in which the President was giving a speech to a bunch of teenagers and then we went outside to a cafe where I was eating an orange that tasted like a grapefruit but it wasn't a grapefruit. And this morning Ramon was watching the Commencement speech President Obama gave at Booker T. Washington High School (good speech by the way). After that we watched Desperate Housewives online and there was a scene in which Tom Scavo bought mandarin oranges for a salad and I was like hey I dreamed of oranges last night. There was a quesadilla in my dream too but no quesadillas came up today. We actually had lasagna for dinner. It was really good. I also dreamed I was running really fast and when I woke up my body was all achy. I don't know about you but I hate when that happens. But I felt better after a really good stretch. Anyway now on to my movie. P.S. Thanks for reading!!






Comments