San Antonio Trip

Fan Fair 2011

So the first thing we did was visit Stumpy who seemed a little grumpy to me.




And this guy.


He's pretty tall.



The Alamo.





These aguas were delicious! 
I had the Melon one.
Yum.


By the way I used photoshop on these pictures.
The trees weren't really pink.  



See green trees in the background.


Ericka and her bass.


Gotta fix the hair.
It's a girl thing.


Me and Maria.


Me and Veronica.
Ha ha cheese!


That night Roland decided he wanted to try Big Lou's Pizza.
So we drove all the way to Big Lou's just for pizza. Of course this was no ordinary pizza. Watch the video to see everyone try and figure out how to eat this monstrosity of a pizza.



This was the group waiting patiently for the pizza.



Ramon Sr. and his snack.




I think everyone was a little overwhelmed by the size.






Afterwards we went back to the hotel lounge to have a drink (or two for some of us)




Their lounge was pretty cool.




Steven playing pool in the lounge.




Against Ramon.




Steven Smash!
(I think he lost)




The next day Ramon and I had lunch at Freddy's




We stopped at the San Antonio information center in front of the Alamo and walked out with this little trinket.
(This could be a piece of inspiration for an October wedding... just saying)




Then we were off to the show.




Someone catch that ball!!




Veronica y Avance








Veronica and what could be her youngest fan.




Ha ha I LOVE this picture!




My honey bunny!!




The fellas.






David and Luis.
I think they became best buds on this trip.
I think Luis lost a nipple that day.




Vincent, David and Luis.




Karina and Jimmy Sr.




David's first birthday gift to Ramon.
A serenade.








These two were in cahoots with each other.
Hey guys stop cahooting!!




He got one for Ramon Sr. and Maria too.




Veronica and David.




Maria, David and Ramon Sr.
lol That's a good pic.






Oh yum! I just had to have a funnel cake!




At our second hotel that weekend.




We were waiting on the drinks =)




Yeah we got a little bored waiting on the guys to come back.






Hanging out in the hotel room.




Ryan and Steven had us cracking up.




Before we got on the road to go back home we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I brought some yum gum with me.




These are pretty good.




These are only good for like a second or two.
Then all the flavor is gone and so is the fun.




These are good too and they last longer than the Fruit Stripes.




Funny name.




We celebrated Ramon's birthday at Spring Creek back at home.




The Maria's and Ramon.










And this was David's second birthday gift to Ramon.
Ha ha an Easter basket.



And that was my weekend at Fan Fair in San Antonio.
Good Times!


Thanks for reading!!

Comments