Purple Fluffy Monsters

I know I haven't posted the San Antonio Fan Fair blog like I said I would. I got a little sidetracked with a new project and I want to finish this new project before I run out of time. As I mentioned before on my facebook Ling-Ling and I are Purple Fluffy Monsters now. We joined the the Purple Fluffy Monsters team and will be doing the walk for Lupus this Saturday. So obviously Ling-Ling needs something to wear. She can't go naked you know! So I'm making her a little outfit. Well I'm TRYING. My sewing skills are disastrous. I think Ling-Ling is getting a bit nervous that she might not have something to wear or worse have to wear whatever I make. Poor thing.
I tried making her fluffy but she didn't like it much. She kept trying to eat the yarn. So I had to scrap that idea.





So we're still not sure what she'll be wearing on Saturday. I'll keep trying to sew until then.


You are more than welcome (and I encourage it) to join the walk going on this Saturday at Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie from 8am - 12pm. You are also welcomed (and I encourage it) to donate whatever amount you can. Every little bit counts.


Also if you are a friend of mine on my facebook you might have noticed a link I shared earlier today via my good friends Veronica y Avance. From now until Saturday April 9th all proceeds from digital downloads and physical cd sales will go to help raise money for the Lupus Foundation of America.


For more information or to join and/or donate follow these links:


Purple Fluffy Monsters Team Page Just click the Join Our Team button. If you only want to donate just click the General Team Donation tab and enter your donation.




Veronica y Avance's bandcamp Just click the buy button it's that easy.


We greatly appreciate your help. I hope to see you at the walk this Saturday!!


Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. That is too cute. Good for you guys doing the walk. Maybe you can put her fluff around her collar? Or make her a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up putting the fluff around the collar after the picture was taken but I really like your cape idea. I'll see if I can pull it off. Thanks for the ideas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, very cute! Love the eyes. Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment