Houston Trip

I had a lot of fun at the Houston Rodeo. This was my first time going. Actually it was my first time going to Houston at all. And you know what... I wouldn't mind going again next year.





I didn't get on any of the rides but I did try some of the delicious food and played some fun games.




This was the line for the Hideout an hour before it opened and it just kept getting longer.



My fella 





This bird kept stalking me! I was afraid it was gonna poop on my head so I moved and it followed me. Then it flew at me. Darn bird!!



Ryan and big Jimmy.


Me and Ramon.



Ryan sneaking off to the potty. Haha.


Roland rushing Ryan.


Ryan making a grand exit.


This was the band (Veronica y Avance) being silly.


Ryan, Vincent, Roland, Veronica, Steven, Luis, Jimmy and Ericka. 









Before the band got on stage the place was already pretty packed and people were still coming in. People were dancing on the dance floor and having a good time. Once the band started playing  everyone began swarming toward the front of the stage and soon there was no room to dance or even walk around. The band put on a great show and the crowd was awesome. I even heard one of the bartenders say they had ran out of liquor. Talk about a good time =)






After the show we went back to the fair to have a little more fun.






Then it was time to go home but not before we got caught in the rain. Luckily it didn't last long.








Look it's Sam Houston. And that tiny little white dot behind him is the moon.


They insisted we stop at Buc-ee's since we had never been there before. So we did. Turns out it's a pretty neat place. I even took a picture with Bucee himself.


Ramon took this mug home with him.






Me and Bucee.
Ramon convinced me to take a picture with him.
Got my first brain freeze with that icee by the way.


Ramon's mug and our candy apples from the Rodeo.


This was us on our drive back home.




We stopped by Target to get baby Cesley a gift.



Then we finally made it home to our little Ling-Ling. She was very happy to see us and we were very happy to see her.

The End.

Thanks for reading!


Comments