Books, Bears & Flowers


Let us start this post with a little bit of literature.




Yes, Harry and Gulliver. I've never read these books before so I ordered them online last week. I've watched ALL of the Harry Potter movies with the exception of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2. That's only because it has yet to come out in theaters (by the way it comes out July 15). I did read the last three books but never got around to reading the first 4. So I plan to read them this year. And since the books are ALWAYS better than the movies I'm reading them. As for Gulliver's Travels well it was on sale so I bought it. I don't know if it's any good but I'll give it a try.

On with the show! Check this out. We went to Wal-Mart and saw the Great Valentine Bear Massacre of 2011.




They never stood a chance.

And here we have pictures of my early Valentine flowers that my sweet heart bought for me.




He loves me...



He loves me lots...


He loves me...



He loves me lots!!
I knew it!
I love flowers! 


Do you guys remember being in middle school and high school during Valentines when everyone was sending their sweet heart carnations? I do. Ninety-Nine percent of the time I was the girl that didn't get one. It sucked. 

I remember the one time I got one from a boy that sat behind me in Geography. I don't remember his name. I was always the quiet girl in class so I hardly spoke to anyone so, of course, I was pretty surprised when he gave me the flower. At the end of class this boy tapped my shoulder. I turned thinking he was gonna ask me for a pencil or something. Which now that I think about it doesn't make sense that he would ask for one since it was the end of class. Anyway when I turned around he handed me a carnation. I was wondering if maybe he mistook me for someone else. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He said "Happy Valentines Day." I thanked him and then the bell rang and he went his way and I went mine. And that was the end of that. We never said a word to each other after that. Everything was back to normal the next day. I wonder if that carnation was originally meant for me. Maybe his true Valentine was absent that day.


Well it's the weekend and Valentine's Day is on Monday. 
Is anyone celebrating early?
IF you are celebrating are you doing anything interesting and different from the norm??




Comments