I Heart Target!!

We went to Target today and I got a few nick-nacks.

(This old man, he played one
He played knick-knack on my thumb.
With a knick-knack paddy whack
Give a dog a bone.
This old man came rolling home.)

And then we came home.



This is my new bag. 
I have a thing for stripes.


My new Wonder Woman Journal. 
She is so cool.


This is a hair towel.
I was curious so I bought it.


It looks like a hoodie.


And this is what it looks like on.
Hehe =)


Ramon's portrait kept staring at me.


And I lost my eraser so I got more.


So that's the end of my Target haul.

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

  1. That is one cute purse!! I love it!! How much was it?
    Btw, I love your blog and it's so cute!

    -Starry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! It was $12.99 I actually used it tonight and loved it. When we got home I took off the tags and stuffed it with my purse junk and wore it out to dinner with my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment